This week on OutSources, host Sean Kenney speaks with Owen Ziegler, a paralegal and language interpreter for a Denver-based private practice immigration firm. Owen calls on his personal and professional experiences in discussing issues of immigration, mental health, and legal protections. Advocacy and activism is a central theme of the thoughts that Owen shares.
Information on immigration and legal resources and opportunities that Owen mentions in the program:
- Colorado Name Change Project: http://www.namechangeproject.
- Immigration Equality: https://www.immigrat
- LGBT Bar Association: http://coloradolgbtbar.org/
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network (RMIAN): http://www.rmian.org/.
- Familia Trans Queer Liberation Movement: http://familiatqlm.org/