The Conference of World Affairs starts Monday April 10th on the CU campus in Boulder.
Erin Rain, Sr Manager, Marketing and Media Relations for the CU Conference on World Affairs tells KGNU’s Julia Caulfield about the special features of this year’s conference including the bookclub and food series.
Once again KGNU is hosting several panels live in the morning and we’ll be rebroadcasting a couple of panels in the evenings.
- Monday at 8.35am: we’ll begin with a preview of the Conference of World Affairs food series, that’s a new feature of the conference.
- Tuesday morning on How on Earth our weekly science show we’ll host a discussion on New Adventures in Astronomy.
- Wednesday morning, April 12th at 8.35, we’ll host a live panel discussion called Tiny Homes and Livable Cities
- Thursday morning April 13th we’ll host a live panel discussion called: Getting Outside, looking at conservation and the environment.
We’ll also rebroadcast a couple of panel discussions that are happening on campus during the week:
- Burning Issues in International Development will be heard on Hemispheres next Tuesday at 6pm.
- What Keeps Business Leaders Up At Night will be heard on It’s the Economy next Thursday at 6pm.