“My objective in joining the Green Party was and is about building a permanent third political party in the United States of America that isn’t corporate fund nor controlled.”
The Green Party of the US has 5 candidates seeking their nomination for the party candidacy for the Presidency.
Sedinam Kinamo Christin Moyowasifza-Curry says her campaign is called Say My Name. “Part of the issue is that we are not an English country, I’m not British. My roots are Native and first people of Africa, so if I can say Schwarzenegger, what’s so difficult about my name?”
Kinamo Christin Moyowasifza-Curry says she decided to run for the Green Party candidacy because of the critical need to save the planet “my parents had been very active with Nader and the Democratic Party and a lot of things but I just wouldn’t follow along. But I thought initially that Al Gore had a chance of saving the planet because of his rhetoric…it was rhetoric and not real actions. So I thought I would hold my nose and vote for Al Gore.” Kinamo Christin Moyowasifza-Curry says she had an aha moment when she realized that Al Gore was like the rest of the corporate controlled candidates. “I happened to be in Ghana West Africa and I looked at my black female face and said what is the difference besides gender and our skin color between Al Gore and me – corporate money, being male and no investment in the human family.”
Kinamo Christin Moyowasifza-Curry thought the Green Party offered an alternative from the two party dominated norm. “My objective in joining the Green Party was and is about building a permanent third political party in the United States of America that isn’t corporate fund nor controlled. This has been my work over the past 14 years with the Green Party United State . I see the way forward must be for “we Greens” to emphasize a direct action strategy and tactical plan with the current traditional electoral political system that is geared toward women, people of color, immigrants, independents and progressives in a clear and measurable manner.”
Kinamo Christin Moyowasifza-Curry says she has identified 7 new key values for the Green Party:
- Reverting the Doctrine of Discovery
- Ending so the wrongly called misconception of “White Privilege and White Supremacy”, first within the Green Party and then Nationally.
- First within ourselves (Green Party) over the months 4 months (March – June 2016) via a Public Affairs Campaign Consciousness Movement
- Nationally 3 year’s (November 2016 – October 2019) within our nation political party has the moral right to lead this nation.
- Ending all “ism” i.e. sex, class, race and dealing with “Cognitive Dissonance”.
- Dismantling and Ending Capitalism to end the assault it is raining on Mother Earth! The Green Economy Path to community ownership of all basic essentials
- End Patriarchy
- Children Focus a must next 7 Federal election Cycles
- Conducting a the first American Survey@300 years old July 4th, 2076
Sedinam Kinamo Christin Moyowasifza-Curry will be in Denver on Friday March 11th at a Demonstration against Denver’s Urban Camping Ban ouside of the Tattered Cover in LoDo, tonight from 5.30 to 7pm, then at the Mercury Café for a meet and greet and poetry meeting from 8pm.